Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cyrus/Inception


Sneak peek time! The Spectrum is showing a Thursday midnight showing of the new Christopher Nolan movie, Inception. It looks to be a really original idea and an absolutely spectacular movie.




Someone called the box office today, and of course I had the misfortune to pick up.

"Hello, Spectrum Theater."
"Yeah hi, I saw on the website that you'll be having a preview of that movie Inception on Thursday?"
"Mhmm"
"Does that mean it's gonna be free?"

Seriously. Same answer as to the question "Will you guuuuys be showing Eclippssssseee when it comes ouuuuutttttt?" Let me answer that with another question. SHUT UP.

I digress.

Inception is going to be like the greatest thing ever. With a "star-studded cast" and the "award-winning director of Memento and the Dark Knight", you definitely don't want to miss it.

The other part of today's preview is a movie that's already come out, Cyrus. Jonah Hill I can deal with. John C. Reilly I can deal with in anything that doesn't also have Will Farrell in it. Because he's a horse's ass. And then there's Marisa Tomei. If there was ever anyone to not fit in with weird-looking fat men, it's her. I'm skeptical yet optimistic that this will be any good, and at the very least it'll be entertaining. We'll see how it goes. Review to come tomorrow!

I'm super excited about Inception.

For realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment