Saturday, July 24, 2010

INCEPTION


OH GOD HOLY CRAP. Inception is straight up one of the best movies you can see this year. I've already seen it twice, and the special effects still blew me away the second time. I mean, antigravity? How the hell do you do that without any CGI, on Earth? Friggin' blows my mind, man. And seeing the movie the second time made the entire plot abundantly clear. It makes great sense. The first time through is like a first high on some crazy-ass Christopher Nolan brand drug where you have no idea what the hell is gonna happen, and they when you come down you shit your pants out of sheer amazement.

Seriously. It's Glourious. With a capital G. And the Tarantino spelling.

11/10. Go see it, by any means possible. I need to see it in IMAX and then I won't have to see any other movies ever again. Also, JGL is a total badass. I think I'm gonna go buy a three-piece suit. [Click on that image to see it huge.]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any comments with spoilers will be taken down, sorry. The point is to see the review BEFORE you see the movie :P

    ReplyDelete